It was a nightmare come true for one mum after her toddler tragically died after choking on his Lego toy in Manchester.
Eshaan Bilal was only having a little fun with his older brother recently when the shocking incident took center stage. The boys were at their home, playing with toys in the afternoon. The giant toy comprised of many tiny arrow-shaped parts, of which one became lodged in young Eshaan’s throat, confirmed reports.
After hearing the sounds of his son choking, the mum rushed to see what the matter was all about. Worried and gripped with panic and fear, she rushed by his side and immediately attempted CPR on her child, right before she called the paramedics for help. Rescue officials rushed the young child in an ambulance to a nearby hospital.
But sadly, it was just too late. Doctors pronounced him dead after less than half an hour to his arrival at the hospital.
Medical experts spoke about how the lego became lodged in the young boy’s throat in such a manner that it made it difficult for him to breathe. After obstructing his airway, the boy struggled for life as he was unable to obtain oxygen.
The piece was eventually removed by the doctors but it was just too late. Despite their immediate efforts at trying to resuscitate him, Eshaan was dead.
His death was termed accidental and occurred due to a 3cm long arrow-shaped toy piece that could be fired out from a Lego toy. Moreover, experts spoke about how such toys are suitable for children above the age of 5 years and hence needed supervision.
This wasn’t the first time that the child played with the toy. Hence, the parents had never imagined that such an unfortunate incident could ever take place.
Today, loved ones mourn little Eshaan Bilal’s death, remembering how his beautiful presence lit up so many people’s faces.
Recommended Video For You!
“Stubborn Husky throws hilarious temper tantrum at the bathtub”