You can either be a dog person or a cat person but can never be both, it’s a universally proven fact.
But these quotes for dog lovers alongside the pictures will surely make you a dog person.
Even those who love cats will admit from time to time that cats don’t have feelings. Dogs, however, on the other hand, are filled with compassion, loyalty, and love so much so that the warmth they give and the happy vibes they deliver 24/7 isn’t ignorable.
We have sorted out some of the best quotes for dog lovers below that you are going to agree with instantly. So, enjoy these quotes for dog lovers.
What is happiness to you?
“Happiness is a warm puppy.” ― Charles M. Schulz, cartoonist.
Well, according to not just Charles the cartoonist but so many dog lovers out there, happiness equals a warm puppy! It’s one of those happy dog quotes that make you spontaneously nod your head in affirmation.
Dogs quotes inspirational
One of the most inspirational dogs quotes out there is this one below and you are going to love these quotes for dog lovers.
“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” ― Roger A. Caras, writer, and preservationist. Sometimes when you’re in need of a warm hug or just some company, people aren’t there for you. It’s just that your friend might be busy and your family’s far away, in this case, a dog always comes in handy. This is when you realize that dogs basically just make your life complete.
A happy dog quote
An author; Milan Kundera wrote a happy dog quote since he himself is a dog lover. He says, “dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring – it was peace.”
Which is so true! Try sitting with a cat and they will legit jump off the hill before you can even ‘buckle’em up’. Also, did you know, dogs feel way too much? We’re not just talking about their own feelings but they feel YOU when you’re sad and try to cheer you up. They try to console you by staying close if you’re crying and when you’re happy, their happiness can be felt through their jumps. A dog is, literally, your best friend.
Your dogs love is almost the same as your mother’s
We know, we know! It’s a weird comparison since we all know a mother’s love cannot ever be compared to anyone else’s but did you know no animal, not even a horse is and can be as loving and affectionate towards you as a dog? We say this because check out the news and almost every day throughout the globe you’ll read how a dog saved its owner’s life.
“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” ― Josh Billings, humorist.
What a happy dog quote!
Dogs spread joys and love everywhere they go
Are you loving our picks of quotes for dog lovers? Have one more then! Author John Grogan, talking about the dogs says:
“It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them.”
Legit the best dog quote inspirational is
“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.” ― Mark Twain
This is so true and we believe almost 70% of humans would agree with the above quote. The rest of the 30% are probably cat lovers!
Who’s better than a human? DOGS for sure!
Grrr.. we know some might be thinking, where are the ‘angels’ in this category but hear us out through this quote:
“Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell.” ― Emily Dickinson
The best of quotes for dog lover
“I believe in integrity. Dogs have it. Humans are sometimes lacking it.” ― Cesar Millan, dog trainer
You got to have ‘an ear’ to listen to your dog
“Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.” ― Orhan Pamuk, novelist
A dog tops all creations
“I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive.” ― Gilda Radner, comedian
We hope you thoroughly enjoyed reading these adorable quotes for dog lovers and the pictures as well. Share the blog with friends and family to multiply happiness.