Princess Diana was such an astounding British Royal Figure and still a much-loved personality.
Her approach to marriage was quite different and when she became a mother she forged a very different path.
Although she had a very short life span but left a sturdy impression on her sons.
Her sons Prince William and Prince Harry shared the moments they spent with their mother and their relationship is also evident from the pictures.
As Prince William once revealed in an interview that their mother ensured that both her sons get a normal life because being a royal it was hard to live an ordinary life.
That normal life meant taking her sons for a burger or movie and even driving her old school BMW throughout country lanes.
- Diana gave birth to her first son Prince William at a hospital by breaking the Royal tradition of delivering children at Buckingham palace and thus Prince William was the first heir to the throne to be born at the hospital.
She also used to breastfeed her sons by rebelling against the Royal culture.
2.Princess Diana was a normal mother as she used to take her sons to official visits.
She once took nine months old prince William on an official visit to Australia.
3. After two years she welcomed the prince, Harry. Prince Charles, however, wanted a daughter but Diana loved her sons.
4. Princess Diana was protective of her sons and unlike Kate, she used to prevent them from falling rather picking them up. Prince Harry had a special bond with her and enjoyed being in her arms.
5. She always made sure to give a normal life to her sons, therefore, she used to accompanied Prince William and Prince Harry to school.
6. Princess Diana like normal mothers used to play with her sons and the indoor game which she used to play was the Jigsaw puzzle.
7. Prince Harry was always seen side by side her mother
8. She always loved to go on vacations with her sons
9. Even being a Royal she never hesitated to show affection to her kids in public
10. She always loved to share her likeness towards Skiing towards her sons
“Police Help Mother Duck And Ducklings Safely Cross Busy Street”