A woman claims to have gotten way more than what she initially bargained for after undergoing her lip filler procedure.
Morgan Proudlock says big lips are just something she’s always been obsessed with and for that reason, she felt undergoing her lip filler procedure would definitely add to her beauty.
But little did she know about the dire consequences of her actions that awaited her.
Instead of caring and resting at home, she opted to drink alcohol with her pals, just hours of being injected with hyaluronic acid.
Unaware of what was to come next, she fell asleep soon after that but when she woke up and looked in the mirror, she was horrified to see herself.
“I woke with the most ridiculous amount of pain. My face had swollen,” revealed the British woman.
Morgan says that she felt that a few drinks would do her body no harm but that was far from the truth.
Sharing her experience on Twitter, she says that her lips almost doubled in size and it was the greatest amount of pain that she has ever felt in her entire life.
Other than that, her face was so puffy and swollen that looking at herself just scared her to the core.
“This is definitely the worst thing that I have ever done in my life,” she revealed.
Showing her inflated face and humongous lips did require a little courage but Morgan did manage to do just that, leaving her fans and followers on TikTok horrified.
Meanwhile, medical experts claim that people who undergo such procedures are usually told to refrain from smoking and drinking for at least 24 hours and if she had followed those rules, she wouldn’t have been in the dire state that she was currently in.
The reason being is that alcohol acts as a blood thinner that also increases the chances of being bruised while aggravating both inflammations as well as swelling.
Recommended Video For You!
Philadelphia Police 18th District Dance To ‘The Electric Slide’