A loving mother of five who happened to be suffering from the most severe form of allergy was recently killed after eating a vegan wrap from a famous local eatery.
According to local media outlets, the mother bought a vegan wrap that was contaminated with milk but she obviously had no idea and began consuming it in public because of how hungry she was. But within seconds, she suffered from the most deadly allergic reaction and died soon afterward.
The wrap was outlined to be from Pret a Manger, as recently revealed by the inquest today and it was contaminated with dairy that she couldn’t tolerate.
The victim was identified as 42-year-old Celia Marsh who passed away in 2017, leaving loved ones in a state of absolute grief and disbelief. Moreover, they just couldn’t believe the news as their mom was absolutely fine in the morning and this incident took place in the later afternoon hours.
The chain’s store in Bath was responsible for the ordeal and was immediately shut down at that time as investigations into the harrowing case were pending.
But the inquest mentioned something even more harrowing and shocking. This was related to nobody assisting the poor mother of five while she lay dying on the streets. Instead, they chose to step over her and walk away.
It was just harrowing to see how people were so selfish and busy in their own lives that they would be helping a dying patient suffering the worst allergic reaction.
The family is now trying to raise awareness about the seriousness linked to medical emergencies like these.
They feel it’s time people understand that today it’s their mother and tomorrow it could be their loved one. So they want the world to know that just because something is labeled dairy-free doesn’t mean it’s safe to consume.
In this case, it was the coconut yogurt that had traces of milk solids and that is what killed this mom of five, in the end.
Recommended Video For You!
“Wife Sends a Photo to her Marine Husband Abroad, then she’s divorced”