A mother is revealing her utter heartbreak after her child died while taking part in the same viral ‘Blackout Challenge’ from TikTok that took away the life of Archie Battersbee.
According to local media outlets, the mother has sent out a terrifying reminder to parents to keep their kids under supervision or this could happen to them too.
14-year-old Leon Brown was reportedly found in an unresponsive state at his residence in Cumbernauld in Scotland.
The teen had been participating in the same challenge that many others have taken part in. And now, the mother’s heartbreaking and chilling warning has many scared.
Archie’s mother had already warned other parents against the incident and had requested a ban on TikTok because so many innocent people were dying for no reason.
Now, Leon’s mom is doing the same as she and other parents unite to take a stand before it gets too late.
The horrifying online choking game deprives young teens of oxygen and leaves them with irreversible damage that very few can recover from, doctors explained. And if that’s not horrifying enough, sources claim that little Leon’s friends were all present when he was taking part in the terrifying and tragic ordeal.
“He and his pals thought this was all joke. They were laughing and smiling but that all changed in a matter of seconds. Leon didn’t come back to life, and no matter how many doctors tried, it just went so horribly wrong”- she explained.
“I heard about this challenge because of what happened to young Archie. But you can’t expect your own child to do it”- the heartbroken mom continued.
“Please I’m warning everyone. These challenges are definitely not worth it. Please take a stand before it’s too late!”- she revealed.
Recommended Video For You!
Divorced Mom Is About To Take Kids On Vacation. Then Son Sees Dad Walking To Them At The Airport