Heartbreaking reports have confirmed the death of a young girl who reportedly drowned inside a bathtub.
Sources from local media outlets mentioned how little Sara was only ten months old. She was bathing with her twin brothers. But then things took a turn for the worst when her mother that was supervising the children opted to get up and leave for a bit.
But little did she know that her one careless mistake would cost her children’s lives. The police recorded the mother’s statements where she mentioned in detail that she would never have done something like this on purpose.
“Why would I? Yes, I did turn my back on her and the rest for a minute and before I knew it, she was gone”- the mother started to cry.
An inquest into the heartbreaking incident revealed how the 10-month-old victim named Sara Moosa died after her rubber toy got stuck in the bathtub plug.
Moreover, what really shocked the judge is how the mother opted to leave the tap of the sink for the tub on without covering the plug.
Terrifying reports went on to speak about how the mother had returned to find the toy stuck inside the plug of the tub. And her little baby lying face down in the water. She began to panic and scream and call the paramedics but it was just too late.
Despite the paramedics rushing to the scene on time and trying to revive the child, there was little hope. Hence, they chose to rush her to the emergency department of a nearby local hospital.
Unfortunately, she was soon pronounced dead by doctors on her arrival.
Recommended Video For You!
“Police Help Mother Duck And Ducklings Safely Cross Busy Street”