A 4-year-old girl has reportedly passed away after her parents left her alone to roast inside a scorching vehicle.
According to local media reports, the parents had gone to attend a funeral and they thought it would be ok for them to leave their 4-year-old daughter inside. Despite the scorching summer heat, the parents left without thinking about the consequences of their actions. And in the end, they back to a lifeless child.
The victim was identified as Sadia whose tiny body couldn’t stand the horrifying heat conditions.
“We left thinking our baby would be ok. We were just there to attend the service and return back. But it was the wrong decision and now our little angel is gone”- the parents cried.
The family says that they had no idea in the world that attending someone else’s funeral would cost them their own child and that’s a regret they’ll now have to live with for the rest of eternity.
According to local authorities in the area, the temperatures had climbed up to a staggering 79 degrees centigrade. And sources claim that it was high enough to roast an entire chicken.
Outside the vehicle, it was 49, the cops confirmed and that just goes to show how zero AC and ventilation ultimately led to the child suffocating and her untimely death.
Cops have revealed how the child was fast asleep when she came to attend the funeral service with her parents. Therefore, they felt it was ok to leave her inside for a while. But that is what ultimately led to her death.
Medics and rescue services rushed to the scene of the tragedy and despite their attempts to revive the child, they failed. And she was declared dead soon afterward.
Her cause of death was delineated to be stroke and suffocation.
Recommended Video For You!
“Philadelphia Police 18th District Dance To ‘The Electric Slide'”