A 31-year-old hotel worker has tragically passed away in Turkey after drinking marble polish instead of water by accident.
According to local media reports, Ozde Civici happened to be working on a major task for the hotel where she was in charge of the New Year’s Eve party that was scheduled to take place tomorrow.
Everything was going according to her plan as she began distributing brochures to guests and visitors who happened to be at the hotel. But little did she know that an unfortunate incident would ultimately result in her untimely death in the en
Ozde was so tired but she just couldn’t take a break. There was plenty to do and very little time left.
Hence, when she decided to have a drink of water, she returned back to her office and saw a plastic bottle lying near her desk. Assuming that it was water, she quickly began to gulp the liquid down.
And before she knew it, she started to feel dizzy. All of a sudden, she vomited everything out and called for help.
Her colleagues came running to her side, asking her what had happened all of a sudden. They knew something was not right and they opted to ring in paramedics.
Unfortunately, even paramedics couldn’t save the beautiful young woman and she was pronounced dead at a local hospital.
Ozde’s body was sent for a post-mortem at the National Institute of Forensic Medicine and that’s when the truth of the tragic matter was revealed. Her insides were completely damaged because of the marble polish.
As investigations into the incident continue, her family are mourning the sudden loss of a loved one that they deemed to be ever so precious.
What are your thoughts on this heartbreaking tragedy? Be sure to let us know and SHARE the article with others as well.
Recommended Video For You!
“Father & daughter pull off epic surprise dance at wedding reception”