A family is unveiling their utter pain and heartbreak after their three-year-old daughter went through a series of life and death experiences.
According to the family, their daughter suffered from a severe stomach infection that ended up killing her or so they assumed. Medical experts pronounced the child dead. Therefore, the heartbroken family were left with no choice but to arrange for her funeral.
But to many people’s shock and horror, the child woke up mid-way between the funeral service. But that was only short-lived because she passed away soon after that.
The news is going viral around the globe, as many can’t help but understand what really went wrong here and who are the real people to blame.
“Our baby was officially declared dead. This is just beyond tragic for us when we saw that she was alive and moving and had woken up from her death bed. Imagine being alive at your own funeral”- the parents cried.
The victim was identified as Camila Roxana Martinez Mendoza and now the family is accusing the doctors and the hospital where she was treated of great negligence because this should have never happened in the first place.
She was complaining of all the signs and symptoms related to food poisonings like vomiting, fever, and stomach pains. And that’s when her mom saw that since her condition was worsening, something needed to be done quickly.
After a visit to the pediatrician, the mom got scared. According to the victim’s mom, the doctor escalated the solution to appear as one of intense magnitude and ordered her to be shifted to a bigger medical facility. Thankfully she was discharged soon and prescribed a few medicines.
But her vomiting continued and she kept getting severely dehydrated. Her worried parents took her to another clinic and more meds were prescribed with water and fruits. Things worsened with time and soon, the child was readmitted and put on IV drips. But as she hugged her mom, the doctors said she was dying and took her away.
And the next thing she knew, her child was declared dead.
Recommended Video For You!
Dog Was Chained Up His Entire Life, Gets Second Chance At Happiness