A 93-year-old woman has reportedly passed away after being served dishwashing liquid by mistake, instead of her juice.
An investigation into the heartbreaking incident revealed the shocking findings that left so many people stunned at the way she was treated at a senior home.
The exact location of the incident was described to be Atria Park San Mateo, where the victim lived as an elderly facility resident. Moreover, the news really left many tears in people’s eyes because there was no one left to care for her. And being on her own meant she relied on the facility and its employees to treat her well.
But in the end, one awfully tragic mistake left her to die in the most terrifying manner.
An urgent inquiry about the mishap has been ordered from the California old age home. Meanwhile, a statement was recently received by People Magazine that gave a detailed account as to what really went on and how the patient suffering from dementia died.
According to the report, at least three people from the same facility were recently rushed to the hospital with complaints of food poisoning and a general feeling of being unwell. But little did they realize that they had drunk dishwashing liquid instead of their usual daily juice supplement.
One person out of the three people has died while the other two remain in a critical state at the hospital, sources revealed.
The incident took place over the weekend and has caused an uproar in California by residents who demand an answer immediately.
“They are putting the lives of so many innocent elderly people in danger. These people are turning to old age homes for help not to be killed due to their silly mistakes”- mentioned one heartbroken resident.
The police have vowed to take due action against those in charge as investigations into the heartbreaking case continue.
Recommended Video For You!
Terrifying Footage Shows Cruise Ship Nearly Crashing Into Venice Dock