Tragic reports have confirmed the death of a loving and sweetheart boy who passed away under the most tragic circumstances.
According to reports from local media outlets, 8-year-old Wrangler Hendrix happened to be playing a game of hide and seek with his other cousins. But then all of a sudden, things took an unexpected turn and he became trapped between a washing machine and a dryer.
After being found by his family in a wedged state between two home appliances, he was rushed to a local hospital in Georgia but his wounds were just too critical.
The family revealed how shocked they were to find him in that state and that’s when began to immediately CPR but it was in vain because he gave out no response. And it was then revealed that he had passed away.
Doctors announced the cause of his death to be positional asphyxiation where his trapped position made it difficult for him to breathe and as a result, he died from a lack of oxygen which eventually suffocated him.
The heartbreaking news was confirmed by the Thomas County Sheriff’s Office which reported the findings to People Magazine today.
His family and friends described him as a loving and caring individual who treated everyone with so much love, kindness, and respect. Many members of the community gathered for the child’s memorial as they bid him a final farewell and tried to comfort his heartbroken and grieving parents during this immensely difficult time.
The Thomas County Sheriff’s Department also expressed their condolences on the matter, as confirmed by Chief Watkins from the police.
“We never knew that a fun and innocent game of hide and seek would end up taking our beautiful child away from us”- the grieving family revealed.
Recommended Video For You!
Fox News host says detention centers are like “a big party”