A loving father of two has reportedly passed away after being bitten by a brown snake inside his own home.
Sources from local media outlets were quick to speak about how the incident took place in Queensland this morning, leaving the entire community mourning after his loss.
The loving and caring dad of two died under the most terrifying circumstances as the poisonous snake was inside their home, yet they had no idea.
When the snake grabbed a hold of the dad, he needed up biting him. But it did not end there. The venom did not take long at all to spread. And before he knew it, he was getting unconscious, leaving his wife in a terrifying condition.
The wife’s terrifying screams for help after witnessing this tragedy kept neighbors aware of what was going on this whole time.
They rushed on over and asked what the matter was. And to their horror, there were big brown snakes on the property. Sources claim that the neighbors remain mortified as to what went down that day.
Despite the paramedics and authorities being called in, it was just all in vain. The father was dead and he just couldn’t be resuscitated during that time.
Now, the community members are coming forward with more details that they feel can assist the cops with the investigation. This entails how they’ve seen more snakes like this infest on other properties.
“The wife kept on screaming as she waited for the paramedics. We are still traumatized by what went down. Our condolences and love go out to the family members of the victim”- the neighbors added.
What are your thoughts on this incident? Let us know and be sure to SHARE the story with others too.
Recommended Video For You!
12-Year-Old Kid Is An Aspiring Tattoo Artist