A 25-year-old man has tragically died after using extra-strong glue as contraception.
Salman Mirza sealed his private part shut with super-strong epoxy resin adhesive while making love with his partner, according to police.
He and his partner were reportedly sniffing the glue before using it as a contraceptive during their stay at the Amber Hotel in Ahmedabad, a city in Gujarat, India.
Salman, who was the sole breadwinner of the family, was later found lying unconscious outside the hotel. He was taken to a hospital where he tragically passed away.
Authorities told the Times of India that Salman and his partner decided to do it right after taking drugs.
“Several witnesses said that Mirza along with his former fiancée, both of whom were addicted to drugs, had gone to a hotel Juhapura,” senior Ahmedaband city police officer said.
“There, they applied an epoxy adhesive on his private parts as they were not carrying any protection.”
“Since they did not have any protection, they decided to apply the adhesive on his private parts to ensure that she does not get pregnant,” the paper reported.
The senior officer and friends of Salman said they had the glue because the couple would often sniff the fumes.
“They were carrying the adhesive as they occasionally used it with whitener to inhale the mixture for a kick,” he said.
The man’s grieving family claims that it was his partner who applied the extra strong glue to his private part.
They have now filed a complaint accusing the woman of murder.
Samples have been sent for forensic examination to determine if this was the case, police said.
Reports say that Salman’s official cause of death was due to ‘multiple organ failure.’
The investigation is still ongoing.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section and SHARE this story with your friends and family!
Recommended Video For You!
“Couple Live With 200 Plastic ‘Children’ | TRULY”