Jenna Marbles Dogs are quite famous on the internet because of their cuteness.
Luckily, if you know Jenna Marbles Dogs, you must be aware of Marbles who is a Chihuahua who was born on June 5th, 2008. This makes the male Chihuahua, 12 years old but 84 in dog years.
Do you know Charles Franklin Marbles Mourey- Solomita, that’s right, it’s Marbles’ full name.Jenna Marble sometimes calls him Mr. Marbles, Mable, Mubble, Bob, Bubby, and Sea Biscuit. And now his family’s grown from his adoptive mother (Jenna Marbles) and adoptive father (Julien Solomita) to two adoptive sisters of his; Peach and Bunny.
They, too, are dogs of course.
Although he is a loving and friendly dog, people mostly mock for his stupidity. His energy shifts from zero to a very energized puppy who once jumped off the bed randomly, so high that Julien And Jenna both got scared so much for his act of bravery. Julien said he sometimes fears what he will do to him at night. Which of course, is a joke!
In a video titled: “Reading mean comments about my dogs”, Jenna said she knows her dogs aren’t even smarter than a hamster.
But that’s ok, she claims.Marbles always is unaware of his surroundings, he lives in another dimension at times. He glitches out from time to time and waddles and struts. Kermit only likes to sit behind Julien instead of Jenna which she claims she’s sort of jealous for the fact her dog thinks she can’t protect him.
Or that she might give him away considering how she mocks him more than Julien.
Here are some fun facts about Jenna Marbles dog
- Marbles have had surgery to remove his teeth, and he seems happier than before.
- He only likes to eat food from the floor, isn’t sophisticated enough to eat off of his trays and plates.
Since he never sits on the floor, the last time he did, was for 20 minutes only.He likes soft and plushy seats. This also includes Julien’s chest.
Jenna Marbles Dog Kermit: the Italian Greyhound
Kermit is an Italian greyhound, there’s been a toy out in the store of his exact shape, type, and everything, as a tribute from his mother Jenna. Kermit Washington Lincoln “nasty boy“ Mourey-Solomita is his full name!
Here are some fun facts about Kermit
- Jenna sometimes calls him Cermit.
- We’ve seen Kermit cry most of the time, but no one knows why!
- He first appeared in 2010, that’s the year of his birth.
He’s 9 years old today, making him about 52 in dog years.
- Not just this but he attacked Marbles on his birthday. According to Jenna, he cries until you greet him every morning. Basically, he’s a nasty dog but hey! That’s what makes him special and different from the rest!!
- Jenna Marbles Dog Kermit is a fan of the minions from the movie ‘Despicable me’.
He has his own minion toy which he sometimes rips apart when about to cry but that doesn’t stop him, he cries until he gets a new one.
- The reason for his crying hasn’t specifically been mentioned but they say dogs, especially greyhounds like Kermit, cry because of Cushing’s disease that they have!
What is Cushing’s disease
Cushing’s syndrome happens when your dog’s body makes too much of a hormone called cortisol.
This chemical helps him respond to stress, control his weight, fight infections, and keep his blood sugar levels in check.However, too much or too little of it can cause problems. This info of disease is taken off of WebMD’s website for pets.
Jenna Marbles Dogs sadly has this syndrome.
We hope you enjoyed the article! Stay tuned and we will update you on more topics!!