A young child tragically passed away after overdosing on his mother’s cocaine in Puerto Rico.
According to local media outlets, the two-year-old was recently removed from his respirator by doctors after showing no response. And within seconds, he was pronounced dead.
Heartbreaking toxicology reports revealed insanely high levels of cocaine in the young child’s systems that left so many doctors dumbfounded as to what was really going on.
And that’s when it was revealed how little Kendriel had become intoxicated with the harmful and noxious substance while living at his mother’s apartment which was located in Rio Piedras.
Reports from Puerto Rico’s National Police department revealed how the boy immediately fell asleep after sniffing the drug substance which took a toll on his body. And that’s when all of a sudden, his maternal grandmum found him in an unresponsive state.
She immediately became scared and started to inform paramedics and rescue officials as to what was going on.
The police chief explained how none of the boy’s family members, including his own mother, could give details as to how such a young child came into contact with such a toxic substance and in such high amounts.
“They were shocked, just as much as we and the doctors were. How could a child this young possibly come into contact with cocaine of this level,” he revealed.
For now, the boy’s mother who was recently identified as Canela England has lost custody of her daughter who is just five years old as well as her son who is seven years old.
At the same time, the Police captain explained how the investigations into the case are going on.And until they are not complete, the police will not make any arrests.
What are your thoughts on this heartbreaking story? Let us know in the comments section and don’t forget to SHARE the story with others.
Recommended Video For You!
“Pregnant Mom Works 2 Jobs To Feed Family. Then Her Boss Says He’s Made A Change To Her Paycheck”