It was a tragic and unfortunate event when a young schoolgirl received burns that led to her death, after falling into a hot curry pot.
The shocking incident took place in the Mirzapur district Of India’s Uttar Pradesh. Needless to say, it saddened plenty of people around the country. And after finding out more details regarding the case, anger and fury ignited amongst locals.
Reports suggested how the school’s cook was actually busy listening to music. Moreover, they confirmed how he had headphones inside his ears. Therefore, he was unable to take prompt action in due time.
We’ve rounded up the exclusive details regarding the case, just for you.
Young schoolgirl burns to death in India
India’s Mirzapur district reported the saddest incident ever. And it involved a young 3-year-old school girl.
The child received massive burns, leaving her parents with a lifetime of grief and sadness. But how did the actual incident unfold in the first place?
Media reports confirmed how the young child fell into a giant steaming hot pot at a Government school. In addition, sources confirmed how she suffered from massive burns that ultimately led to her passing away.
Family blames cook for reckless behavior
When news agencies went forward to investigate the matter, they were shocked beyond belief. The fact that the young girl suffered intense burns was already saddening. However, the fact that the cook couldn’t take prompt action, angered plenty.
Furthermore, news began spreading like wildfire when it was revealed that the cook was wearing headphones. For that reason, he had no idea about what was actually going on in his surroundings.
There was a hot and freshly cooked meal, sitting inside the pot. Unfortunately, the girl fell right inside the hot pot. When her brother noticed what happened, he started informing the cook by yelling.
Due to him listening to music with headphones, he couldn’t hear the brother’s cries for help. And in the end, it was just too late to do anything. The brother still recalls watching his sister burn to death.
School teachers give their side of the story
The school’s teachers were prompt to reach the scene, as soon as the harrowing news broke out. Alert as ever, they rushed to the exact location where the incident took place. While they tried their level best to help, it was all in vain. The burn injuries were of the most severe intensity.
Paramedics rushed the young girl to the hospital. But upon arrival, doctors knew her case was severe. Soon, she died, succumbing to her giant burns.
In light of the tragedy, the state’s leaders ordered the suspension of the school’s headmaster. On the other hand, officials continue to launch a detailed investigation into the matter.
Today, there are still a lot of unanswered questions in many people’s minds. What was the young girl doing inside the government school’s kitchen? Moreover, how and why did she fall inside the steaming curry hot pot.
Government officials order probe into child burns to death case
Many citizens feel that this is another case of simple neglect. And in India, it’s not the first time that such a death took place at a school. Just last year in November, another young child passed away similarly.
Yes, a 3-year-old boy named Suresh died after tumbling into a giant boiling pot of curry. Moreover, that incident took place in Telangana’s district of Ranga Reddy. Sources confirmed how the young child was playing inside the school’s cooking area.
Today, the 3-year-old schoolgirl may be gone, but her parents mourn her loss with immense grief.
For more trending news stories from around the globe, don’t forget to take a look at our article Nigerian Playboy Rocks Up Wedding By Arriving With His 6 Heavily Pregnant Girlfriends.