A mother is raising awareness for other parents regarding her detrimental mistake that ultimately led to her child’s death.
Ashleigh Chapman says that her 11-month-old baby was left in a dire state with no air to breathe as he choked on a balloon that led to his sudden death.
Now, the mother is grieving the loss of her loving, cheerful, and playful son while sending out a clear warning to not repeat the mistake that led to her child’s death.
“I rushed him to the hospital because I just did not know what to do,” revealed the grieving mother. “I let all of the air of the balloon out and assumed it was safe for him to play with. But little did I know that he would choke upon it while giggling and playing,” she added.
Little Heath was a playful child who adored his toys and his fascination with balloons was like no other. But little did his parents know that the balloon would ultimately lead to his death in the end.
The mother Ashleigh was only 17 and studying when she found out that she was pregnant. But she went ahead and had the child which she termed to be her biggest blessing.
“We were both so young but me and my partner Jesse decided to take the bold step and have our baby. We knew we could do this,” she revealed.
For the couple, little Heath was everything but his sudden passing away by choking on a balloon was definitely a tragedy that no parent would ever be prepared for.
And that’s why the couple is now telling other parents to keep their children well away from deflated balloons to avoid the repeat of any similar circumstance that surrounded their son’s tragic death.
Recommended Video For You!
Philadelphia Police 18th District Dance To ‘The Electric Slide’