A woman died after the injected industrial silicone for her Brazilian butt lift entered her body.
Patricia Rodrigues was awfully excited about her much-awaited surgery. Moreover, the thought of artificial beauty always fascinated her. And her Brazilian butt lift was no exception. However, little did she know about the major price that destiny had in store for her.
Reports confirmed how the 34-year-old died, just a few hours after the event. During the procedure, she had silicone injected, which would help her get that raised effect. Moreover, the procedure took place at a beauty salon, which raised many eyebrows as the news broke out. And for loved ones, it’s a truth that they simply can’t get over.
How could a Brazilian butt lift actually lead to death? Well, the harrowing details are coming out, and it’s making plenty of fashionistas and beauty queens think twice.
Woman dies after Brazilian butt lift goes wrong
A Brazilain national dreamt of the perfect rear end but she never thought twice about the price it came with.
For 34-year-old Patricia Rodrigues, life was all about glamour and looking fabulous.However, the fact that she died, just hours after her procedure, has many in tears. Meanwhile, heartwrenching reports revealed the truth. They declared that a toxic substance, ‘industrial silicone’ reached her body.
And that led to her instant death.
Patricia was a happy go lucky nutritionist. However, the cost of her death was 294 pounds. Yes, that was the actual worth of her butt raising procedure. As more details surrounding the case come out, viewers are shocked beyond belief.
The procedure was doomed from the start
Local news sources confirmed how the procedure took place via the hands of a massage therapist. Certainly, these types of events are usually handled by trained cosmetic surgeons globally. However, her case seemed to be unusual from the start.
The exact location of the salon included the vicinity of Sao Goncalo, present in Rio de Janeiro. It was a metropolitan area and one famous for such procedures.
At around 9 pm that day, Patricia left the clinic, right after the Brazilan butt lift. However, she didn’t feel too well.
Patricia rushed to the emergency
Right after leaving the clinic, Patricia complained of a series of symptoms. For instance, she felt dizzy and even vomited at home. Clearly, something wasn’t right. But what was the matter after all?
Soon, loved ones rushed her to the emergency of a nearby hospital. There was something majorly wrong. Despite the early hours of the day, her condition kept on worsening. And that’s when the heartbreaking news regarding her death broke out. She passed away that morning.
On October 22nd, loved ones buried her at a nearby destination. Imagine getting your Brazilian butt lift on October 20th and then dying just two days later. Moreover, family members who were present at the funeral didn’t stay quiet. They expressed how Patricia never informed them of her plans.
The fact that she even went through this procedure had many startled. This gave rise to more speculations amongst local media sources.
Police confirm the cause of death
The actual cause of death had plenty of people in a dilemma. And that’s when police officials stepped in and explained the matter in detail. Patricia passed away from blood clots. Furthermore, an autopsy is underway to reveal more detailed findings.
Other rumors are in the air about how the nutritionist brought the injectable silicone herself. Meanwhile, investigators suspect that this might be industrial silicone. And if proved true, the massage therapist will face charges for homicide. He breached the country’s laws regarding the fact that only licensed professionals are allowed to embark on this journey.
Today, there continues to be a rise in the tragic deaths of bum lifts. And it usually has to do with the fact that some victims resort to amateurs instead of professionals.
For more trending stories from around the globe, don’t’ forget to check out our article 48 Year Old Menopausal Woman Gives Birth After 15 Year Long Struggle To Conceive.