A man from China has reportedly died after downing a giant Coca-Cola bottle in less than ten minutes.
Reports confirming his death went on to add how the man was just making an attempt to cool himself off from a very hot day. Therefore, he opted to guzzle down the mega bottle of soft drink, as fast as possible, forgetting about the consequences of his actions.
Just a few hours later, reports added how the man was immediately rushed into the hospital’s ER with complaints of severe pain and a very distended belly too.
Moreover, doctors added how the swift ingestion of the fizzy drink led to the rapid build-up of gas in his gut, which began leaking to various other parts of his body. However, one expert from the United Kingdom who read the man’s case says that he is very skeptical about the whole ordeal.
He even went on to conclude how fizzy drinks certainly do not pose any major risks to anyone’s health, especially those that would result in instant death, like this poor man’s case.
Medics spoke in detail about how drinking soft drinks have never been termed a healthy affair but they were also surprised to see the patient die so quickly due to gas build-up.
Meanwhile, as far as a proper medical explanation of the man’s condition is concerned, they went on to add how the gas present in his body managed to starve his liver of essential nutrients like oxygen and that is what really killed him in the end.
While the victim of the incident has still not been identified by local police officials, they claim he arrived at the hospital after a span of six hours, which was right after he consumed the fizzy drink bottle. They even spoke about how alarmingly distended his stomach was when he arrived.
CT scans proved his cause of death being the fizzy drink and now the news is going viral with many sparking fears against the famous label that’s been around for years.
Recommended Video For You!
Girl Whose Neck Bends At 90-degree Angle Desperately Waiting For Life-saving Surgery